You asked for it and now it’s here – WHY ASK WHY as its own column and not one big continuous column. Apparently, I confused some of you with one continuous column. So, now WHY ASK WHY will have five to ten current points to ponder on a weekly basis. As usual, if you have any questions and/or comments, please email me! Thanks!
- Why won’t anyone admit that Facebook is just a glorified version of AOL?
- Why won’t white Republicans acknowledge that slavery SHOULD ‘amount to diddly?’
- Why did the film “Up In The Air” receive so many Oscar nominations?
- Why did I see a stripper with a stomach rash and another one with braces recently hanging outside a strip joint in the French Quarter?
- Why do so many Americans adopt kids outside of the United States?
- Why does President Obama bow to other world leaders?
- Why didn’t Nike think that the Tiger Woods father ad was creepy and weird?
- Why does the Census Bureau insist that the usage of the word “Negro” is a justified racial classification on its 2010 forms?
- Why are so many folks shocked about certain revelations in Kitty Kelley’s unauthorized bio of Oprah Winfrey?
- Why did Tyler Perry make the sequel “Why Did I Get Married Too?”